Welcome to the convenience and reliability of Doorstep Details — Doorstep Trash and Recycling Services.
Residents Guide to Valet Trash, Apartment DoorStep Waste Removal Services
At Doorstep Details, we love picking up your trash! We strive to offer our residents quality trash and recycling pickup, every day and night! Your Doorstep Details trash porter is equipped with app-based technology that allows them to confirm trash pickup of your community, building, and even your unit, with GPS-date and/time-stamped photos and more. And your services are backed up by an award-winning customer support staff.
If you have any questions about your Doorstep Trash or Recycling services please give us a call at, (866) 698-2874, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Doorstep Trash Guidelines
Doorstep Details is doing their part everyday to ensure you have the best quality of life possible at your home. We want your service prompt, your community clean, and your planet healthy!
- Trash MUST be bagged and tied
- Place bagged trash in provided containers
- NO LOOSE TRASH
- Double bag cat litter and pet waste
- No bags over 25 lbs
- No broken glass or sharp objects
- No over-sized items, such as furniture, TV’s, large boxes, etc.
- Flatten cardboard
Placing Container Outside
- Use ONLY Provided Container
- Place Container OUT Between 6pm and 8pm
- Place Container “Right-in-Front” of your Doorstep
- **COLLECTION STARTS PROMPTLY AT 8PM**
- *Containers Placed out after 8pm, MAY MISS PICKUP*
Bring Container Back Inside
- YOU MUST BRING CONTAINER,
- BACK INSIDE BY: 9 AM (the Next Day)
- No Containers or Trash out During Daylight Hours
- *Units with Containers or Trash Out during Daylight Hours,
- MAY BE FINED (UP TO $25 by Prop. Mgmt.)*
Report Missed Trash Pickup
Thank you for allowing Doorstep Details to service you. And we appreciate you taking the time to contact us about your service experience. We strive for 100% reliability with our services, and we apologize if you have experienced a service interruption.
Please fill out this quick form, so we can investigate and ensure pickup of your apartment unit. Doorstep Details Trash Porters will capture photo-confirmation of your unit’s pickup.
Fill out the form below so we can investigate and ensure pickup of your apartment unit.
Doorstep Recycling Guidelines
Always place your recyclable items in transparent blue bags. Recycling blue/clear bags can be purchased at major retailers, in-store or online (ex. Home Depot, Walmart, Target, etc.)
How Recycling Works
If you have large amounts of bag recyclables, paper products should be bagged separately from commingled recyclables. Paper products accepted vary by waste collection vendors, but typically include cardboard (flattened and folded), newspapers, magazines, office paper, envelopes, file folders, and phone books. Commingled recyclables include aluminum cans, metal cans, plastic beverage containers, and glass bottles (green, brown and clear.)
Recyclable Items Include:
- Small cardboard (cereal boxes, small packaging, etc.)
- Loose paper or junk mail
- Plastic containers
- Glass bottles and containers
- Metal cans
- NO PLASTIC (grocery style) BAGS
- Magazines, catalogs, phonebooks
- Brown paper bags
- Corrugated cardboard (flattened)
- Office paper and junk mail
- Plastic bottles, jugs, jars and tubs (#’s 1-7)
- Glass bottles and jars
- Aluminum cans
- Steel or tin cans
Trash MUST be bagged and tied. Place bagged trash in provided containers. NO LOOSE TRASH and NO LIQUIDS IN TRASH. Double bag cat litter and pet waste. No bags over 25 pounds. No broken glass or sharp objects. No more than 3 bags out at night. No over-sized items such as furniture, TVs, large boxes, etc. Make sure to flatten cardboard.
Place Container Outside
Use only the provided container. Place container out between 6pm and 8pm. Place container “right-in-front” of your doorstep. Collection starts promptly at 8pm. Containers placed outside after 8pm may miss pickup.
Bring Container Back Inside
Important! Container MUST be inside by 9am the next day. No containers or trash out during daylight hours. Units with containers or trash out during daylight hours may be fined up to $25 by property management.