Let us reveal the peace of mind and insight our DD Reporting Technology brings to your management and developer ownership.
Doorstep Details Reports Include:
- Trash pickup and sign off (GPS verified and time-stamped)
- Arrival times (GPS verified)
- Departure times (GPS verified)
- Photo follow-up for service inquiries (GPS verified and time-stamped)
- Service violation photos (GPS verified and time-stamped)
Our Services Include:
- 5-day per week service
- NO COST waste receptacles
- NO COST recycling bins for residents
- Daily breezeway and compactor cleaning
- Service notification door hangers
- Detailed activity reports with photos and GPS information
- FREE RESIDENT APPRECIATION DAY
Doorstep Trash & Recycling Guidelines
How Recycling Works
If you have large amounts of bag recyclables, paper products should be bagged separately from commingled recyclables. Paper products accepted vary by waste collection vendors, but typically include cardboard (flattened and folded), newspapers, magazines, office paper, envelopes, file folders, and phone books. Commingled recyclables include aluminum cans, metal cans, plastic beverage containers, and glass bottles (green, brown and clear.)
Recyclable Items Include:
- Small cardboard (cereal boxes, small packaging, etc.)
- Loose paper or junk mail
- Plastic containers
- Glass bottles and containers
- Metal cans
- NO PLASTIC (grocery style) BAGS
- Magazines, catalogs, phonebooks
- Brown paper bags
- Corrugated cardboard (flattened)
- Office paper and junk mail
- Plastic bottles, jugs, jars and tubs (#’s 1-7)
- Glass bottles and jars
- Aluminum cans
- Steel or tin cans
Trash MUST be bagged and tied. Place bagged trash in provided containers. NO LOOSE TRASH and NO LIQUIDS IN TRASH. Double bag cat litter and pet waste. No bags over 25 pounds. No broken glass or sharp objects. No more than 3 bags out at night. No over-sized items such as furniture, TVs, large boxes, etc. Make sure to flatten cardboard.
Place Container Outside
Use only the provided container. Place container out between 6pm and 8pm. Place container “right-in-front” of your doorstep. Collection starts promptly at 8pm. Containers placed outside after 8pm may miss pickup.
Bring Container Back Inside
Important! Container MUST be inside by 9am the next day. No containers or trash out during daylight hours. Units with containers or trash out during daylight hours may be fined up to $25 by property management.
Doorstep Details is a National Service Leader
Contact us today for a FREE quote: 866-698-2874.
Request a Quote
By submitting your information, you agree to receive text messages from Doorstep Details Valet Trash Services up to several times per month. You can opt out anytime by replying Stop anytime.